Ohio Workers Compensation
OUR WORKERS’ COMPENSATION TEAM
Family First Law Offices provides comprehensive management of Ohio Workers’ Compensation Claims. Our Workers’ Compensation team is coordinated and overseen by one of the industry’s top Paralegal’s in the Ohio Work Comp field. As a former Ohio Bureau of Workers’ Compensation Fraud Investigator and Claims Management Representative, he has the inside know how to direct our team to ensure proper protocol is handled and paperwork is filed expeditiously.
EXPLORING YOUR RIGHTS
Ohio Workers’ Compensation system is a very complex and legal arena and our team is trained to safeguard claims, wage payments, medical payments, approval of tests needed to determine extent of injury and treatment, review of claims to assess all viable codes for injury, which is crucial in settlement negotiations.
Primary to our team is making sure each and every client is receiving regular payments for wages to protect normalcy in their everyday life. The strain of an injury not only affects the worker, but the family as well. It is our goal to minimize that stress.
We are available in the evening hours and weekends to assist with paperwork in order to move the client through the muddy waters of the workers’ compensation system as expediently as possible.
MAXIMIZING YOUR CLAIM
At Family First whether you are filing a new claim, or we are taking over a claim you have already filed, we ensure our clients receive:
- Medical Benefits - Are approved and paid to avoid collection.
- Temporary Loss Time Benefits - Typically crucial to our client’s ability to continue paying household bills while off of work due to a work related injury.
- Job Search Wage Loss – Pay for time when our client may have to look for other employment, due to the inability to return to the job, or type of job that resulted in their work place injury.
- Wage Loss – Paid for time when our client may return to work under restrictions.
- Permanent Benefits – Paid to our client when unable to return to employment as designated by the Physician of Record.
- Burial Benefits – To help survivors pay for the funeral of an injured worker.
- Death Benefits – To survivors who are dependents of the deceased employee.
- Full Claim Analysis and Settlement Computation – We maximize settlement of workers compensation claims, to protect fair and reasonable settlement.
Request an Appointment
Message Sent. Thank you for contacting us. We will be in touch with you shortly.
|Mon - Fri:|